Contract Hire & Leasing Car Deals
Should I Buy or Lease- benefits of Master Leasing The Benefits of a Personal Car Hire/Lease.
Master Leasing Personal Car Hire/Leasing, or Personal Contract Hire as it is sometimes known, has always been an extremely popular way of driving a fixed cost car. Personal Car Hire/Leasing from Master Leasing has become increasingly popular in the UK, however many drivers who could benefit from Car Hire/Leasing cars are still taking out Car Loans, Hire Purchase or Personal Bank Loans. Master leasing, Leasing/Hire has many benefits as any car depreciates in value, and confusion that hire/leasing a car can bring.
The benefits of personal car leasing
A car is not like a house, which usually appreciates in value after purchase, cars always depreciate from the moment you drive away from the showroom. Hire/Leasing is very different for drivers (Personal and Business), instead of owning the car, the driver is pays a monthly amount to use that car over a set period of time (typically 24 or 36 months). At the end of the agreement the car is taken back by the hire/leasing company.
Main benefits of car hire/leasing.
- Monthly repayments will be on average between 40%35% less than the repayments on a car loan.
- Only a small deposit is necessary, usually amounting to 3 monthly payments.
- One of the biggest attractions of car leasing is that you are able to drive away in a car that might be out of your price range in terms of purchase price.
- Fixed price motoring where most costs remain the same for the period of the hire/lease.
- You can drive a new car every two to four years and benefit from the safety, fuel economy and performance advancements found on newer models.
Depreciation – this refers to the reduction in the car’s value caused by age, mileage and condition. The depreciation of a vehicle is greatest during its first year. The make and model of the car also has a large bearing on the depreciation value.
Residual Value – this term refers to the predicted value of your car when it reaches the end of the lease agreement. This amount is very important, as the monthly repayments will be based on the difference between the selling price and the residual value.
We offer very competitive and affordable contract hire & leasing rates for a wide range.
Top Leasing Deals
Cpe Conv 250 CDI Sport AMG 7GT Tip Auto
BMW 5 Series 520
Sal 4Dr 2.0d EfficientDynamics DPF SS 184 EU5t 4Dr Dsl
BMW X3 xDr SUV 5Dr 2.0d DPF SS 184 EU5t SE 5Dr Dsl Step Auto8
Affordable Leasing Deals
New Mini Coupe
1.6 Cooper 2dr
Audi A4 Avant
S-Line 2.0 TDI 177 PS